Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ramblings

Good morning! It is Saturday and I have a pile of laundry to get done. It is snowing outside. What a nice Spring day... hahaha. Life in Oklahoma is never dull.

The painters are at my new house working (I hope!) Can they paint in this weather? They had said they would be done by today so - we'll see. I am really excited about moving into my new house. It is turning out to be so beautiful! My husband has really been giving me a hard time about how big the kitchen and utility room are in comparison to the rest of the house! He is kidding me, of course. However... they really are quite large. He has let me do just about whatever I want. He wanted a huge fireplace and windows across the east side of the house. The house sits up on a hill overlooking the fields where some of our cattle will soon be roaming. Anyway, it is turning out exactly as imagined!

Guess I better get on that laundry!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too have fibromyalgia.

I'm still blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.