Friday, January 15, 2010

I Love Family Time!!



I absolutely LOVE when my family comes!  My oldest daughter, Lynn, and her two children are here for a few days.  They missed being here during the holidays as they had a trip to Las Vegas scheduled with my son-in-law's family.  They had a good time and I try to be respectful of where they need to be and when.   I know that it was hard trying to get everywhere scheduled when I was younger.

So my daughter went shopping and the kids are here with my husband and myself... on the farm.  The oldest, a beautiful girl, Sisi, is out swinging on a rope hung from a tree.  There used to be a old vine there until it broke last summer.  My husband fixed the kids right up with the rope.  They all really love to be out there swinging on it and I even caught my dog, Zeva, out there playing with the rope one day.  She was pulling it back just like the kids do, but she just couldn't figure out how to jump up and stay on the way they do.  She is really smart and really loves to play with the kids when they come.  She is a 10 month old Australian Shepherd.

My youngest daughter, Ki, and her family live close by and visit often.  They will be here this evening to hang out and to spend some time with Lynn and the kids.  Lynn's husband, Dave didn't get to come this time.  He had to stay home and work.  I hate that cause we will all miss him very much!  He is a very likeable guy and is usually the life of the party.

Tomorrow night, more of our family will come to see Lynn and the kids and to have a belated Christmas gift exchange.  I'm cooking a ham and whatever else comes to mind between now and then.  Macaroni and Cheese is usually a must when my youngest daughter walks in the door.  She's not at all spoiled!  Hahaha.  Family!  That's what it's all about!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous face!